The objective of the Champaign County Farm Bureau Foundation is to provide educational opportunities that impact the future of the food and agricultural industry throughout Champaign County. Through our Foundation Scholars Program, we are proud to support students with the knowledge, passion and motivation to make a difference in the agricultural industry.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Have been a resident of Champaign County while enrolled in high school, or be a graduate of a high school located in Champaign County
- Have been accepted for enrollment, or be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university. A full-time student will be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Majoring in an agricultural related field of study, leading to a career which impacts the agricultural industry.
- Applicants must maintain successful grade point average.
- COMPLETE applications should be submitted by 11:59 P.M. Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Any application submitted incomplete or after the deadline will not be considered.
NOTE: A complete application will include the attachment of the following:
- A senior portrait or current headshot photo.
- Current academic information. This will include cumulative and fall 2019 grade point averages and proof of ACT score (HS Seniors).
- Two references have submitted positive recommendations using the forms found on the CCFB Foundation website. Scholarship Recommendation Form
Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship of no less than $1,000. The number of awards extended and their respective values are at the discretion of the CCFB Foundation Board of Directors.
Awards will be announced in spring 2020. Scholarship funds will be released directly to scholar’s college or university in the fall semester unless otherwise noted by the CCFB Foundation.
Please contact the Champaign County Farm Bureau Foundation with any questions:
Kirk Builta, Executive Director
801 N. Country Fair Drive, Suite A
Champaign, IL 61821