The objective of the Champaign County Farm Bureau Foundation is to communicate the critical importance of agriculture to our community. Through our Foundation Scholars Program we are proud to support students with the knowledge, passion and motivation to lead our agricultural industry.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Have been a resident of Champaign County while enrolled in high school, or be a graduate of a high school located in Champaign County
- Have been accepted for enrollment, or be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university. A full-time student will be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Majoring in an agricultural related field of study, leading to a career which impacts the agricultural industry.
- Applicants must maintain successful grade point average.
- COMPLETE applications should be submitted by 11:59 P.M. on Monday, January 31, 2022.
- Any application submitted incomplete or after the deadline will not be considered.
NOTE: A complete application will include the attachment of the following:
- A senior portrait or current headshot photo. (Please save/title your photo with your name)
- Current academic information. This will include cumulative and fall 2021 grade point averages and proof of ACT score (HS Seniors).
Note that a 15-minute zoom interview is a required portion of the application. Applications will not be judged until your interview is complete. Applicants can sign up for an interview time while completing their application.
Successful candidates will be awarded a scholarship of no less than $1,000. The number of awards extended and their respective values are at the discretion of the CCFB Foundation Board of Directors.
Awards will be announced in spring 2022. Scholarship funds will be released directly to scholar’s college or university in the fall 2022 semester unless otherwise noted by the CCFB Foundation.
Please contact the Champaign County Farm Bureau Foundation with any questions:
Kirk Builta, Executive Director
801 N. Country Fair Drive, Suite A
Champaign, IL 61821
2022 Scholarship ApplicationDue IN FULL by 11:59 P.M. Monday, January 31, 2022
Helpful Tip – We have had a few issues with the “Save and Continue Later” function of our application. We recommend that applicants write and save the essay question answers in a word document so that they can be copied into the application when you are ready to submit.